They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and we couldn't agree more! And wouldn't it be nice knowing your kids can create their own tasty and healthy breakfast? We'll teach your kids to create delicious breakfast dishes that will WOW family and friends. You may even get breakfast in bed!
Granola & berry parfait and Belgian waffles
Cheese omelet and coffee cake
Chocolate chip pancakes and pancake art
French toast sticks and fruit salad
A sampling of what the campers will accomplish:
- Learn how to cook a large variety of foods
- Basic knife skills
- Create sweet and savory items utilizing a wide array of ingredients
- Baking and cooking tips and learn about kitchen safety
This is a four session program for Ages 7-11
Monday-Thursday, 10:00 am-12:30 pm
SPECIAL CANCELLATION POLICY FOR SUMMER COOKING CAMP:
By registering for this class, you acknowledge, understand and agree that all camp fees are non-refundable as class size is limited. The camper can transfer to another camp if a seat is available and notice is given at least 2 weeks prior to the scheduled camp. There is no refund or credit, full or partial, for camper illness or any other reason for non-attendance. Registration is also subject to the terms on the written registration form.
Maximum students in each class is 12 and kids will work in small groups of 3-4. Students will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class.
- Bring and wear their own face protection during hands-on portion of class
- Respect social distancing when face protection is not being worn
- Use effective hand-washing and sanitizing procedures
- Wear closed toe shoes
- Keep shoulder length or longer hair restrained
- Follow directions from Chefs/Instructor and Cooking Class Assistant
All safety and sanitation regulations will be followed
We offer $10 off on the camp for a second family member enrolled in the same camp. Please call store for details 925-600-7267 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org